Monday, July 20, 2015

Better late than never!

Happy summer day!!  Thinking of you and taking a moment to say that things are gerbil in a cage fast speed!  Well, they should be but my mind is spinning and my body is stuck in mud slow!!  Our daughter is here, tomorrow 2 granddaughters come in, and then we leave on Monday for a week at McCall.  The very same way I act all surprised and caught off guard when Christmas shows up each year on December 25, and I feign innocence that I really didn't know...same way with McCall!  I've know for 2 years that this day would come on the last week, of July and into August.  In time share lingo...week 30.  Am I ready???  NO!  please don't ask!  I do a blog, and I'm never holding myself up as an example of how to be or live but why on earth I use this space as a confessional???--I don't know.  I don't think it's co-dependency.  Must be some other mental problem!  I really do hope on some level you have some area of your life that is sort of similar!!!  Misery loving company?  oh, wow!  Wait a minute...isn't that what the adversary says or desires for all of us to be miserable??  Out.  Out and away.  doing the best I can!

So Hubby is on new Rx that makes him sort of giddy and that is interesting to witness.  The printout prepares you for that sort of thing.  We are thinking it will level out in a week and the nice thing is that it seems to be helping his neuralgia, so that is fantastic.  Dr. doubled dose of what he started with back in that emergency room visit awhile back.  His speech is a bit slurred in the evening and he cannot say enough times how much he loves me and adores me and repeatedly tells Jeanee -- look at her face and see?... it has no lines!  Evidently the Rx loosens his tongue and impairs his vision!  It will be fantastic to have this work for him on his challenges.  I'm thinking it will!!!

I finished and mailed off my sister project of line item details of her entire house contents/some day recipients of her worldly goods.  Got her copy typed and finished and emailed my niece so I have removed myself from that family business and they will take it on for any changes etc.  A bit of a bobble in things as Sister adamantly does not want to be buried in her Temple clothes but has a lavender dress with jacket, hanging in her closet, awaiting the day when needed.  Yes it is gorgeous, very classic, small amount of shiny embellishment.  It is the color of lavender that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir recently wore so that sort of was a confirmation on the color.  Don't ask.  Okay?  She, as all of us, hears the drumbeat at her level and maybe some of it fades away?

I'm am now going to sign off and do a scavenger hunt in the garage, and in here also, for 22 gifts for our Christmas in July celebration.  so far I have 13 so that is a good start.  Will wrap them and that will be done.  Have planned meals.  and some activities.  so I move snail pace slow, with the clock loudly ticking and chiming in the background, trying to rush me along!  left foot.  right foot. etc. etc.

So things will be ready and we will love our time together and I will be back in August with glowing reports of family fun and festivities and make a boat load of memories!!!


No comments: