Thursday, January 1, 2015

About jelly beans

Almost 2015 and every where I turn I read, and hear about,  the marvelous things that people are setting as goals.   This jelly bean video really made me think about my use of time...here

Mentally I erased the blackboard filled with 2014 writing and lists going every which direction.  some drawn through.  some scribbled out.  I cleaned that mind list.  That should be plural...erased all of the lists

Life in and of itself will give me more than enough to do this new year of 2015.  There will be what seems an endless outcropping of brush-fires, amongst family/friends and within my co-dependent self also.  Managing life as it unfolds is enough for me to have on my list!  I think I focus more on my daily to-do list than specialty items like goals.

Terry and I did determine to do better at FHE.  We both like the 4 behaviors that Elder Scott said we should do.  FHE & Prayer & Scripture reading & Temple attendance.  We will do those things.  Is it cheating...we already work at those things... and aren't doing others?  Our FHE needs some attention. 

We are going to continue to Index and get into Genealogy.

As for me...I'm just going to do the best I can in whatever the situation I find myself in 2015.  That gives me a lot of non-stress.  To just relax and deal with things as they need tending. 

I know me.  In 2015--I will end up with lists and projects and plans and desires and attempts, even if I say I'm not going to do it!!  Just watch!!!

Have a wonderful 2015!!  I will also and let's enjoy life.  We have the Gospel and that means JOY!!






No comments: