Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Heading out of Dodge...

Of all days to travel...July 4th!  We have a rule for ourselves that we don't travel the highways on National holidays and today, rebel that I am, totally a rule breaker!....heading out of State to our granddaughter's wedding.  Will pick Jeanee up at the airport and then we will come home for 30 seconds (so she can give hugs to her Father and brother and meet his new dog!) and we will then be On the Road Again!  Willie Nelson singing in background!  Hum along if you like!

Why don't we fly?  I gave up flying years ago!  Long before I was old in age!  Flew so many times and never enjoyed it one second and finally just made one last trip to Florida and said...No more for me!! 

Reluctantly I leave my SweetGuy in the care of our son.  He is so happy I am going though.

Utah...here we come!

Be in touch next week!

I love America!!

1 comment:

Randy and Maxine said...

It was so good to see you in the temple, my awesome friend. It is so strange that I only knew you about an hour before I was totally endeared to you; and from time to time, have the pleasure of seeing you again. I hope you have a lovely trip to Utah.