Monday, October 5, 2015

Amazing!!

So much in line of being spiritually fed that I can't sort it out and condense it in any fashion.  This is the first General Conference that I've ever heard witness after witness testify, at length, about the Savior.  It was like this huge shift from...I know the Church is true... to ...Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world.  It was so powerful!!!!  I loved every talk and felt that Elder D. Todd Christofferson summed up what I'm trying to say...We do not strive for conversion to the Church but conversion to Christ and His gospel.  I am a believer of Jesus Christ, a follower, and enjoy the blessing of His gospel as found in our Church.  Love it!!!

This was absolutely the most powerful Conference ever about us being true Christians.  I hope a lot of doubters took note.  I just absorbed it and marveled over and over and over.  I felt as if we were being armed with Christ-centered Gospel-power for upcoming days.

I'm in awe of what I've been taught these last two days.  Awe-struck.

Maybe a night of sleep will let my thoughts settle enough to untangle.

My heart was accelerated when I saw President Monson fade right before my eyes.  I wanted someone there to rush to him and hold him because I couldn't.

Those 3 wonderful new apostles!

What a Spiritual feast!  Pondercize!!  loved that!  Yes!  and the list goes on and on!

 

No comments: