Wednesday, July 19, 2017

here we go!

Jeanee and Tori arrived last night!  Fantastic to see them...love them...visit with them.  I can't post pictures right now on my blog but hope that will be remedied soon when whatever is ailing it will be fixed.

Terry and I are gimpy and Jeanee is a whirlwind --so she decided that the porch needs a face lift and she's going to sand the deck and paint and who knows what else?  She reminds me of Edward Scissorhands when she dives into projects!  I'm going to control my Co-D behavior....offer no suggestions or advice on mode of operation or order of things being done, question nothing and just wallow in deep appreciation for whatever she decides to do!  She has free rein!

Most likely I will be sporadic blogging so don't think I forgot or doing anything except for feeling great and enjoying family.

Guess my Documentary frenzy will take a vacation and I'll converse with family.  Will anyone care about Organic or GMO's or the greening of the planet or agriculture politics or non-labeling and non-transparency or monopolies or corruption or farmers or fast foods or on and on and on, my list goes.  Will any of my kiddos care?  Most likely to happen?...them caring or wanting to talk about health and their Mother's take on her gimpiness? -- Ummm...I would say, with confidence, not really.  And you?...want to chat about health?  coming from a fattsy gal?  I totally understand BUT I will say...most likely at some point I will chat on my blog and you might say...good grief!! be quiet!  AND I will do that very thing.  right now!  I'll be quiet.

Back here off and on. Depending on the happenings with my band of adult children and grandchildren and my HubbyMan!

PS- I wish I could post the picture of the box of red salmon fillets that Jeanee brought!  a freezer drawer full!  Yumminess for dinner tonight!

No comments: