Thursday, June 15, 2017

tech troubles/exciting find!

Challenges with electronic things today.  sorry.  It's working now.  Will post tomorrow.

Just have to share this....news to me.

I will watch with interest what comes out of this!  Won't you?

This I know...If it's false- my testimony remains unchanged and firm in the Book of Mormon.

and IF it's true?...oh, my I hope it's maybe some of the sealed part of the Book of Mormon.

This I also know...My testimony is already in place on the validity of the Book of Mormon so it won't all of a sudden be some convincing/confirming evidence of it's truthfulness.

It's late and I'm tired but I had to share!  world news article--   here

mormon3
picture of plates found

******************************
groggy and half asleep and remembered that Moroni took the Gold Plates and as far as I know Joseph Smith said he still had them.  So...this could very well be one of the other records, of which there were many mentioned but to me, most likely not the Book of Mormon sealed part.  It will be interesting to see what transpires from this.  Plates?...yes.  Book of Mormon?...I say no.

Now we will all wait and see!

No comments: